Monday, April 7, 2014

F is for Fear

I am often afraid.

If I listed my fears, I'd break the blogosphere...or my head.

I think sometimes I am made of fear, made of that heart-stuttering, gulp-glutting uncertainty that has been such a large part of my life.

I imagine it in quite possibly the least creative way one can, a big gray glob...sort of amoeba-like but huge...blobbing about inside the black space in my skull.  I don't know what that says about me, that I imagine my skull a black space instead of red or even gray brain color.  Go figure.

Fear is the enemy.

Sally forth, Tally Ho, and all that.


And what was the point of this blog post?  To write something on a night I'm not really in the mood to be creative or fun.  And to be both honest and circumspect in writing about something real. 

My apologies for being less than up tonight.

Tomorrow, something light?  I'll try to avoid choosing "gravity" as a topic.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with writing what's on your heart, that's for sure. Fear has its toll. I get it!

    ReplyDelete