Thursday, October 23, 2014

OctPoWriMo #22: Breathe Deep in Audio


Poet's Note:  Well, today's...um, yesterday's challenge was to record a poem in audio and upload it.  Is it terrible to admit it took me longer to figure out the upload than anything else?  And I'm still not sure I did it right.  We shall see.  And have I mentioned how much I hate listening to my own voice?  Anyhoo, I wrote this poem fairly early on in the challenge...and it spoke to me.  So I decided to try and record it.  And I hope it's okay.

2 comments:

  1. Hearing the poem aloud makes it seem more vivid and alive. I love the poem. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well read. It has been so long since I heard you read something aloud (then someone else's story) I had forgotten the sound of your literary voice. Crisp, measured, carrying the emotion and words. This now is a poem read aloud across time. OctPoWriMo's other voices will like this. TR

    ReplyDelete