Thursday, October 1, 2015

2015 OctPoWriMo #1: CLOUD

2015 OctPoWriMo #1:  CLOUD

Clamor
Loud the light
On misted edge
Under cumulus ledge
Defy its cover


Poet's Note:  I wasn't going to do OctPoWriMo again.  I'm busy right now.  Work wears.  I'm wanting to get serious about certain fiction endeavors.  And I've done OctPoWriMo for...3 years?  Surely, 3 years is sufficient.  But then I looked up and it was...October 1.

And I couldn't resist.

That said, I'm racing to get this in...the prompt was clouds...with a suggestion for an Acrostic and...I'm not generally fond of Acrostics.  So, of course, I must do one.

That's how my brain works.

If you want to check out the other poets (you should), I'm sure you'll find some fun stuff...and probably at least a few other acrostic endeavors...which are probably much more polished than this one...www.octpowrimo.com


1 comment:

  1. I love your word choices here. "Clamor" and "misted edge."

    This is my first time seeing the OctPoWriMo challenge. I'm an April/November challenge girl, even though I write every day anyway. But who can resist clouds? ;)

    ReplyDelete